Lately, I found myself quite lonely....why? Cos I don seem to have many true frenz...good frenz, yes..alot but to have a few true buddies frenz who understand u frm inside and outside are so hard to find....
During FYP....if my studying jap frenz and his frenz didn't come and ask me to have lunch wif them, I think I would have been alone all the while and yah..to think of it, will make me depressed...I can make fren easily, eat out wif them but to find a common topic to talk abt would be not easy to do so..maybe my horoscope is Cancer which explains why.
One day, I can even count the number of words I speak...so few! Gonna become mute le! One thing is tht now my previous MIt0413 classmates all having study break now for abt 3 wks and as a result, I would have no one to play wif...my two siow gals also break...all my dear frenz all having break while I'm the only one having my FYP...my sec sch frenz also quite busy..miss them and gonna meet them out sometimes...
sorry, today no jokes, no humours to entertain, just my lamentation of my loneliness..."lonely, I am so lonely..I have nobody....."
No comments:
Post a Comment