Haha...should be curiosity kills a cat but seriously...I am so jealous of mich. She's the webmistress of the Bernice liu network forum and the Bernice liu website. Aww...she actually did go to fetch Bernice frm the airport and took and photographed wif her!! Together wif 10 autographs, omg....if only I were there! I feel so sorry for myself..but thinking tht even if I were there, I may be tht bold to take a photograph with her and I may not even get the chance to be4 near her. (so many ppl mah)
Added mich into my msn contact today and chatted wif her. She's actually only 15 and already got the height of 1.64 M!! Almost same or taller than me, the looked like 39 yrs old witch...muahahahaha! Wat a big contrast, she actually looked younger while I aged alot...holy ****! Well, she's sure noe how to design a webpage, so talented!!! And she noes how to search for Bernice information. She said tht Bernice is coming here every yr since 2004 or 2005...so I hope to see Bernice again...
Hmm I actually intend to copy and paste the pics into my blog frm mich's blog..yah, burn away all the copyright rules...but even though I can copy and paste, the pics are like decolorised...donno why...so might as well not pasted here. Just give the links to mich blog and see lor.
http://michtvbfan.blogspot.com/
Bernice without make up also looked so beautiful but when she's not wearing any makeup, she looked more westernized as she doesn't look like a pure chinese to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment