Pages

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!!!

The Eve
Ok, as we had planned, we shall go to Dennis's house to have an early Christmas party. Well, sad to say, the christmas party aren't tht much of a party at all...it wasn't really much fun but I like the food the guys cook!

Haha...we gals like lazy pigs, just sit down on the sofa and watch TV while the guys served us wif braised ribs, chicken wings and pizzas! Feel so great being like the female emperor (wah, so many emperor huh?) hahaha....thanks guys..

As usual, I wanted to play the PS2 or Xbox but Xbox being sold at an unreasonably cheap price le and PS2 being taken up by the guys playing winning eleven. Then finally got a turn to play the PS2 but the GTA san andreas game spoilt, Basketball and racing games jammed, then bo bian go play the soccer wif CLEMENT!!!! Wah piang! The game so diff to play but luckily, Clement also donno how to play so nobody wins the match until the penalty kick I've won for the first game then he won the second game, also thru penalty kick.

We just watched TV, eat, and played games until around 11pm and I had to go home...I can't take train as there won't be any by then...Dennis lived in Hougang while I in Sembawang! So far away! Luckily got YiChuan snd Clement to "pei" me take bus to SengKang then I haiz~ take bus 85 wif CLEMENT to Yishun then ask my dad to fetch me home.


The Christmas day
I had went out on christmas day wif my sec sch fren...a class outing actually. I actually boraded the same train as Adora...haha actually I noticed her by looking at her skeleton arm....then we go meet QiHao. Wah Azlan getting fatter and fatter and in less than 3 yrs times, he gained 20 KG! I almost couldn't regconize him as he's face is getting the shape of a santa clause..luckily I didn't ask for presents.

We walked and shop and then wanna eat food...our lunch. At first we went in the Sushi shop...they wanna eat the sushi buffet but I donwan cos I'm allergic to seafood...won't be worth it if I eat the buffet and I wanna eat the Ramen..but this stupid shop just wouldn't let us sit together unless we all on buffet...it makes me so embarrassed when they all wanna eat the buffet but I was the only one reject.....don wanna go to tht shop and eat again...stupid rules, stupid manager, stupid food!

Wat can I say? Sorry to my frenz lor cos I really cannot eat the sushi wif so many seafood and I can only eat a few...then I'll be very disadvantage cos I pay so much then eat so little? No way! So we went out of the shop and go pastamania eat. Afternoon, we meet Chin Mei and Pei Yu....yah, I think tht's all. Our class gathering very small...only a few ppl turn up out of a class of 30 smthg.

We chit chat and gossiped abt our classmates last time and up date our own lives wif them. Then we go to the mind cafe at Dhoby Ghaut there play heart attack! Yah, our drinks spilled as a result. Played too vigorous le...then wah...still needs service charge $4.50 because of tht. Should have refilled the glass wif water again and purposely spilled over the place.

Then it's time to go home...there's nothing much to say abt my christmas day celebration esp wif my sec sch fren I feel so dull and dry tht day. It's damn bored and only during the game did I enjoyed a bit. Just one word, Sian!

No comments: