Yesterday, I played table tennis wif my fren in sch....long time nv nv played liao..think got more than 3 yrs bah...it was quite fun...one malay guy..tht ihsaak (sp?) and I played like hell, he actually used the calculator's cover to act as racket to hit the ping pong ball! Pro man! yah, pro til the ping pong ball always hit my face, my other body parts.....it's all dented lah!
Today doing the configuration for the router all these stuffs...haiz...alot of errors encountered. Donno wad to do...3rd wk le. Think gonna ask ah ang for help again. Today I intend to play badminton wif my fren they all and tht Katherine phua wanted to play table tennis, so I brought the rackets for her but no ping pong balls...hahahahaha....she go and buy some balls le.
Just now having a chat wif Mich online...the webmistress of the Bernice liu network website....gonna "tou shi" from her...learning some of the web design basics...she really very pro, only 15 and can create such a magnificent splendid website!!!! She really had talent in it. But I scared she'll feel very frustrated, so I said I'll ask her more next time....haha, maybe next time she won't be online for me to chat wif her and bombard her wif so many questions le...muahahaha!
Today is another sian day, don feel like putting in any humour inside this post, cos I can't think of one nice nice one and not much of a particular topic to tok abt. Hmm...donno wad I've done to make my tummy so bloated wif air...always wanna fart but I "ren!" cos I'm inside the air con room...Wad if I farted? Then it's like the catastrophe with the earthquake, tornado, hurricane, volcanic eruption, flooding, tsunami all came crashing down on Singapore. Powderful huh?
I don wan to write any essays here le lah...too tired to write and I've been trying to change my blogskin cos it's been so long tht I used ayumi as my blogskin and wanna try Bernice or ron but most probably, Bernice. I'll try to do the skin on saturday or so when I'm not in school....sian!
No comments:
Post a Comment