Pages

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Flooding Season

Yesterday and the day b4 yesterday was the most flooding days in December month. Wah...the rain keeps on raining non stop...and when I looked out of my window, I realised two things:

1) Since when I put up a nice shade of curtain that I couldn't even see the block next to mine?

2) Did I wash my hair? The shampoo I used must be made from the clouds...

Nah...it was raining so heavily tht if I don close my windows, I would have to thank god for giving me a free swimming pool to swim around. Ok, enough about windows...how am I going to get to sch? yah...good question. Dad will drive bro to his workplace cos more important mah and I very slow de, so I'll go to sch alone.

I bo bian had to take Bus 859 frm my hse to the mrt there. Of course, I had to bring my almost going to uprooted umbrella to shield myself from the devils of rain. Very pai seh when I opened my umbrella, three sides of it had dropped out, out of the 6 sides. Ppl must have thought tht why would there be a Beggar at this hour bringing a garanguni also don't want umbrella here?

I managed to reack YCK....and on my journey to NYP, one stupid car just drove past and I happened to withness a tsunami in Singapore just right in front of my eyes....the wave came splashing down on me...This is not the worst part. If I want to get drenched, I's rather, my whole body than to have my half body drenched.

Wad does it looked like? Well, to think I have a currypuff hairdo and half side of my hair been wet and flat. The other side of it still very "pong" explosive....wah...an alien from the outer space? Thanks to tht "F9" car driver who generate tht tsunami. I'm so cold, even my lump of fats also cannot help to keep my body warm. I think my fats also frozen lah...

When I go back home, NYP also a bit flooded and my shoes inside also flooded....thank u rain for helping me wash my smelly feet.

Today morning very "song"! The rain had stopped and again, when I looked out of my window, WAH and WOW! The most beautiful clear scenery had appeared b4 my eyes...it's very clear and I could see malaysia far away with the breeze, cooling sensation! Well, but I couldn't say if afternoon would be the same as morning so song....

I know tht since Singapore don have snow, it'll rain...and the christmas song must change to:

"You better not shout, you better not cry, you better not shout I'm telling you why, Singapore is flooding heavily..."

No comments: