Pages

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Suicidal depression suicidal

Oh, today morning, someone wanted to help the chef save money on "ba chor" so he/she became one ba chor for the ba chor mee. Wah...a nice and fastest way to become a ba chor is to dive into the train tracks.....and he/she sure look up into the "unauspicious" book to choose the date and the perfect bloody timing when everyone needed to go to sch, or work.

I was still at home around 7.35am when my bro called my dad saying tht he was late and wanted my dad to drive him to work...I tot why he would be late since he had left home around 7.15am. And I just asked my DAD to go ahead and drove him to work first...don bother abt me cos I'm still dressing up. If I had known the situation was the train disserviced, I would have changed my gear to full speed.

Too late...I just walked to the bus stop and waited for bus 859 to Yishun so tht I could change bus to 853 to AMK to sch. And I waited for bloody hell cos the 859 buses were all cramped and full tht the easiest way to become a terrorist is just simply to fart in the cramped bus and think the bus will go explode or breakdown....

Luckily and thanks to JM, he told me tht the train service had resumed. I hurried to the train and took the mrt. Upon passing Yishun, I could see the police banner and at one end of it is a police blue tent..think really someone become a ba cor mee bah if not why is the blue tent there? To camp there meh? Hmm..I didn't manage to get a glimpse at how ba chor is it but I'd rather not..

Luckily, there's no blood stain, think they washed away le. I reached sch around 8.45am and I was late but nvm, not as late as the 30 min one. Now, I think it's really the depression period for all the citizens cos the gahments keep on raising the GST cost and even the postage rate(which made me quickly wanna post the letters to my JAP frenz today)...told ya gahment tht there will be more ppl jumping down the tracks, u don believe? See lah, now one by one, they died bcos of u all...keep on eating our hard earned money.....

Unless the gahment makes life easier for us wif everything low cost and not raising the cos of everything, I donno who's next....

No comments: