So let me ask u, r u rude enough? Sometimes, some ppl would defend for themselves and would say tht they had the world's most kind and thoughtful caring heart in the whole universe....oh pls, don make me puke!
Well, all I can say is tht, for some ppl, they don need to say anything to prove tht they are rude, actions will do...Why do I say tht? Cos in the mrt train, especially in the morning when there are so many ppl cramming together, there will be this "some guy" who would still open their arms wide wide to read newspaper despite tht some other ppl already had their face attached to the door.
C'mon...if u wanted to read newspaper, pls alight the train or when the train aren't tht crammed.....if u don, at least spray some perfume under ur armpit pls.....the flu season is over...u don want ppl to suffocate without blocked nose do ya?
Today morning when I was about to alight the train, there's this kiasu "big" woman who rushed her way out of the train, hitting ppl with tht ugly bag of hers. I don understand what's the rush about..the door was only a few metres away frm her and it's not as if she would get trapped or fall down into the train tracks and become another ba chor? The door wouldn't close so fast and gripped ur shaking fats one lah....
I hated this kind of ppl...I wanted to alight too at the same station and this woman just push her way through by hitting ppl faces wif tht smelly bags of hers. I don think it's a branded bag cos I don see any brand. I think right now, I still had the scar of the crocodile skin on my face.
And there's these ppl who would come in and when failed to find a place to sit, they would find a place to lean against. And when all the favourables "leaning against" areas had been taken, they'll leaned against the pole tht ppl put their hands on for tight gripping for balances. And then, many ppl would take back their hands in pain after the slamming of some piggy's back onto their hands. I noe, this kinda ppl just wanted to show off their pole dancing skills, since they had failed to prove themselves in the "so u think u can dance" audition. And they would say "Come sum apa music!" (the jacky wu's words)...and funny enough, there would be someone playing some music for them to dance on.
There may be more rude cases but I'm too tired to highlight all these dumbass. So how rude are you in being courteous? The courtesy lion no longer had a place in our hearts do we? Sad to think tht so...
No comments:
Post a Comment