Yesterday was the most fun! I played badminton wif FiOH they all. We supposed to end at 8pm but in the end, we ended at 8.30pm. Initially, we played doubles, then mixed doubles, then triple and then quadrets (sp correct?)...in the end, one court wif nine ppl playing.
And the usual violent grp of ppl like us...there's bound to be casualties...yah two almost blind, one almost lost his thumb, one almost nv get the chance to celebrate fathers' day himself and one was said to be lucky tht she's still in one piece (the shuttlecock like daggers frm donno wad sect always shoot either just over her head, or it will be swirled past at either side of her body..)
Interviewing the "said to be lucky" person (lucky):
me: "How do u feel abt the badminton game just now?"
lucky: "Wah...you all arh played so violent, smacked here and there then one even got the racket flying around!"
me: "wah really arh? I tot we played normal! but the flying of the racket is really very powderful!"
lucky:"Yah, powderful indeed, can sing the song 'Flying without wings le'. We should have bought the insurance earlier...see, the dying ones and the physically damaged ppl.."
me:"yalor...should have bought the insurance, sure can claim and buy a house!"
lucky:"in any case, I just wanna say, I'm so happy to be alive!"
~end of interview~
Today lunch, eat wif Shen yong..the studying jap fren and his frenz...one called wad..eh (let me think..short term memory mah)...Yan Ping, I think. Wah..she very tall lor. 1.75m! Wah wah...she can bully ppl by joining basketball team or netball team or rock climbing...sure win de. She one hand hold the ball up high, the shorter ppl can only practise high jump le...very funny when she's standing in front of me, I couldn't even see the front. So tall! Hmm...can become a professional model since she's not only tall but also beautiful and kind.
There's this other guy..I forgot the name le cos they all called him bodyguard til I forgot his name...damn shy guy. Seldom talk..maybe is because I'm there...cos I'm a stranger to them mah except shen yong. But don worry lah, I'm not a new deranged species but a normal eh...maybe not so normal human.
We chatted alot and the topics were all very dynamic! Yah..laughter and of course, salivas spilled here and there. Hmm..both of them seem to be kind ppl, can become frenz? Make more frenz..good good..then to make more enemies..bad bad!
Now come to think for the reason why I can't bond well wif my IAP prog side ppl. Don understand lor...first day already liddat..actually, I tried to befriend wif them but failed. I like making frenz and I found out tht so far, I think I had more frenz than enemies bah...enemies..hmm...who ar? Think I don have prob in making frenz but my IAP period was the worst experience (maybe for this moment) in my life in making frenz...first time totally cannot bond..yah, we did chatted but I still feel tht there's a firewall (very hot!) in between us. And I can say tht up til now, I don have all of their contacts. Anyway, for this case, it's a total failure so might as well don care and live the way I want!
I feel so tired and restless after the badminton game yesterday...today intend to run wif my other frenz but too tired. Don bother to slim down le lah....so lazy pig!!! How to succeed? Continue wif my swinging of the flabby arms lah! (*weep*~ Sad...no way, I must slim down!!!!!!!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment