Pages

Friday, December 08, 2006

Sleeping Ugly....


No, don get me wrong, I wasn't refering to this gal but me. Yah, today after eating lunch wif my fren, I returned to the lab (nice story huh?). Halfway, I feel so sleepy like a pig tht initially, I was sleeping with my head still off the desk. Yah, but my head wasalways dropping down and hit the desk tht I had to pull my hair to keep it upright while sleeping. I think I had blueblack on my forehead le...hmmm hope the blueblack should be like a moon like justice bao.

Since it's so hard to slp upright, I tilted my head >180 degree til my head banged against the desk. Again, blueblack. It wasn't until the lab tech waked me up...wah if I'm a guy huh, at this moment I'll fall in love wif her cos normally it's like the TV series like when a guy is blur or smthg, and u see a beautiful woman standing b4 u, u tend to see an angel even though it may be ur hallucination tht this "beautiful" lady may be a "ru hua". No, the lab tech is not ugly lah...

Maybe it's my snore and bad breath tht filled the whole lab tht alerted her plus the lack of oxygen being taken up by my big mouth and small lungs tht she needed an oxygen but didn't have, so she waked up by slapping my head....Oh no! she must have seen my ugly face while sleeping wif the nostrils wide apart and some nose shit inside.

Yah, after this, I dare not slp le cos I'm afraid my nose may shoot out the nose shit on her face if she wakes me up again....

No comments: