Now then I realise my mistakes for declaring my frenz as "old frenz"...huh huh...cos tht time my definition was tht I had a long time nv contact wif my frenz and I had changed path from B to A, so diff class...as a result, I declared my old MIT 0413 classmates as my old frenz....sorry, my fault actually...u all shall nv be my old frenz...but my good and best frenz always...
Yesterday had so much laugh wif my "daughter" maoling! Hahahaha...we talked abt the past milo advertisement like the swimmers in the sea then they said..we're not swimmers...we're dolphins! (Think the line is something like tht)..then the scene like changed to a grp of dolphins in the sea. Hahaha..it's like the swimmers become the dolphins huh? Then something tht she said really made me laugh like hell!!! She said wad if the swimmers said "we're not swimmers, we're sea turtles!" Hahahahahaha...does tht mean tht the swimmers become sea turtles?
I noe now tht I'm describing it is like not very funny lah but u had to be present at tht time to feel the joyness and funny part of the story. But too bad..we can't turn back time and so...sad lah!
Wah..Mr Ang finally came to look for me yesterday! He gave me a proj is like related to networking but I've nv touched tht weird giant (not very big lah but bigger than those routers and switches) equipment..saying wad, it was a WAN switch and I had to do smthng abt the telephony thing....wakau! I long long time nv touched my networking books already then I had been given this proj.
He gave me a CD abt tht equipment for me to read up on and for me to burn at home....don worry, don need the firefighters to come, I'll just need the candles and matchsticks...talk abt copyright? haha forget it lah..even he also said tht there's no copyright one.
Wah..I now feel like living in antartica, very very cold...cold til my armpit frozen(Quote from Ihsan) Today I brought the Yr 2 networking book to study...wah didn't realise tht my book is so yellow yellow dirty fellow, still got smell one...ok lah..the smell not tht bad, it's the smell of the crying once alive poor tree. Feel so sad for the tree.
I'll post the growing up of Bernice later...
No comments:
Post a Comment