Pages

Thursday, December 14, 2006

A time of violence and a time of embarrassment

Yesterday after FYPing, I went to play vigorous badminton with my frenz....we had booked three courts but again, it's like only two were used by us and one would be placed there for beauty (beautiful meh? Only a piece of wood and a few white lines...).

We were all siow ones and we played very violent and again...I think I've accidentally hit tht Zhi Hao or Kelvin's back...wah gonna create a feud between us le..last time, I accidentally crushed his thumb, donno he still got the thumb for identity or not....nvm, still got right thumb for thumbprints....Well, here to say sorry to him cos if we cont' like this, sooner or later he's gonna end up in hospital and me, in the prison cell....

The best part I like about badminton is tht I could exercise my arms and if the shuttlecock doesn't hit my badminton racket (tht is I missed), at least I could slam my flabby arms forward to hit the shuttlecock..hehehe, no one will noe...

While I'm tired abt playing badminton after one hr, I played a table tennis without "table" tennis. I hit the ping pong ball wif my table tennis racket to the wall and bounced back and hit again...then suddenly, the similar history repeated of mingli's flying badminton racket. No, it wasn't the racket tht shoot off like a rocket, this time round, it's my sole of the left shoe. Bo bian...I took off my shoes and played badminton..


I was so embarrased when I smelled my hong kong feet...even after I washed my feet for a while, I could still smell it! I donno if other ppl had an experience of the unique Hong Kong "feng wei" the wind stomach..well, I think they did smell it...anyway, hereby to say sorry for the suffocation...all thanks to the smelly covered lousy track shoes.

First time I experieced having a long short leg cos I still wear tht shoes home with one side's sole missing. I really really symphatise those physically disabled ppl...ok, enough abt yesterday since it's history already and I hated studying history...

Today, my frenz having their ICT proj management common test...omg, it's the dryest module I've ever studied, even worser than the maths tht ah Lam teached. At least during miss lam's lesson, I still can hear the "melody" of her voice which always kept me awake! Good luck to all my fren who took the test today...and thank u for accompanying me for lunch, I love u all! And have a safe journey to the Hougang mall...don get bombed by the terrorist!

No comments: