Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Blogskins design..I'm sucked at it!

ok, just changed my blogskin...I know it's very ugly and lousy cos it's my first time in designing blogskin.

The only part tht I'm extremely unhappy about is the below part tht will appear awkward as it doesn't blend after the repeat of the background...I donno how to make it looked perfect like the previous ayumi blogskin tht Kat had helped me to do...

I feel so bad for my design skills...I'll try to improve on it....but right now, I'm tired...so laugh all u want at my poor design skills...I'm not meant for it.

However, I still wanna try out more on design...seems so much fun and as for this Bernice liu layout, I didn't do it quite well...anyway, thanks for mich for giving me suggestions but she's too busy so I won't bother her much but she's a very good designer and helpful gal...

I still wanna thanks Kat for her first ayumi layout for me though I'm afraid tht she'll scold me for changing away hers...hahahahahaha...ok lah, tht's all for now.

No comments: