oh..u're not thinking tht I'm toking abt Simple Plan's song are u? Well, sort of related bah. I liked the lyrics of this song, so meaningful..really voice out alot of ppl's feelings when they are all downcasted.....haha...but today I donno wad to write le...hmm maybe starting frm morning, I woke up very early but sleep again then realised tht I'm almost late for my work! haha then when I went to work this morning, I saw TZ reading my blog...to TZ here: haha..don worry, I welcomed u to read my blog, I welcomed anyone to read my blog cos I was so scared tht no one would read my blog and it would become so lonely here, I pity my blog. haha, don worry, tht's wad blog was for, for ppl to voice out and to read it. Mine was not so personal blog as if it was, I wouldn't be letting others to see my blog and I'll put a password to it. Well, so TZ (sorry, just in case u don like ur name to be spelled out, I'll use ur initials) a BIG welcome to my blog, my life! hahaha....okok, sorry if I upset u in any way or another....
hmm...let's move on. Today morning, the network slowed down to almost network down...can't get to surf a page with ease...then keep giving me internal server error...holy s***! plus the second Sudoku tht I've installed after the first had expired had expired. And the quiz prob still donno how to solve yet, tried to change the for loop for the visibilty of the options for only two ans true or flase one to a if and else if loop. But it cannot even display the answers le! hmm...should I post it in the forum? maybe I'll try until cannot then I post bah....Keep on surfing the net for my idols news....hmmm...just went to search for ayumi news..she's going to release an album le...hmm..felt so bad towards her cos didn't feel as interested in her as b4 but I would still be glad if there were any news of her in the local newspaper...I would still consider her as my idol as she was the main reason why I took jap...though I'm not as enthu in learning jap as b4(maybe long time nv touch my jap le) but I like to make frenz with the jap students...mina totemo kawaii to omoshiroii desu ne! Hee...I would place my first idol to be Bernice liu...How I noticed her in the first place was through the TVB series Virtues of harmony which was her first show as a princess....damn cute la she..Initially I don like her cos she's too wilful but seeing how cute her smile was when she was with frankie lam...the sweetness..whoo! She paired up well with Frankie, they made a good couple, one handsome while the other pretty....haha....then I started to search for more VOH news then the more I surf on all the VOH news, the more I'm interested in making her as my idol as she's so funky and funny!....hmm..wad abt Ron ng? Well, I noticed ron when I saw a pic of Bernice and him together....I was wondering at tht time, whoever could tht hunk be..haha! Then I saw his name, the chinese name was wu zhuo xi....TVB actor eh? yah...but I wouldn't idolise him tht much as I only like his looks, but not so much of a character as I donno wat's he's like for he looked like a very rough and extreme cool guy, not funny at all...Hmm..if I were to choose a TVB actor tht would be funky and nice, I would choose Bosco wong first...in terms of looks and character, he won the title..Bobby ou yung also not bad, he's cute but not handsome...he looked like Garfield but funny...I like all funny ppl, Myolie wu together with Bosco, the rumoured couple can be so funny! And yesh, finally, Mediacorp was going to air some TVBI series though none of it had featured Bernice but at least got Ron and Myolie and the handsome cute guy tht looked like KC..Sammul Chan! Recently keep on listening to Raymond lam's song...(I donno the name of the song) this song was the Survivor's laws theme song...damn touching siah! Quite catchy, he has nice vocals..maybe he should become a singer...maybe he already was one? He's a good actor too...he looked decent and good. Haha..obsessed with TVB..yah right! Now is raining heavily outside and hence does dampened my spirit a little but smtimes, I would like this kind of weather if I'm very moody...hmmm..I think I've written enough, enough to make a few pages of a book le (books for toddlers only) hee hee hee, jya ashita ni kakimasu! I hope I can write my blog in a more livelier and funnier way!
No comments:
Post a Comment