Pages

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

I keep pinching myself...

Well, this is the second time i'm typing all these cos fuck, the server down..sorry for my vulgarism, i'm in a bad mood today...Actually, no matter how happy i tried, i'll nv be tht happy if i'm in IAP cos i still can't fully bond wif my prog grp ppl...I'll try to bond with them again..

hmm wad did I do tht was so bad in the first place? Maybe i should do some self entertainment, yah...maybe i should work in a circus where i work as a clown! Yah, tht's right, i could make ppl laugh without them complaining too much!

Suddenly miss my sec sch fren, my old MIT 0413 fren( the siow siow class where all the lame ppl gather together! ?Yah, so lame, so good! Can stay happy wif them forever!) and some other fren...Ooh...i still rem tht time when most of the MIT 0413 classmates went for the BBQ tht katz had organized, wow, though we don have much activities but we had alot of fun together~ it's the first time i didn't slp for all day long and the whole night, we chatted, tok abt ghosts and playing cards.

HAHA...with Ihsan around, it's so much fun....i really laugh my head off! he's such a good entertainer..maybe he deserves better to be a clown in a circus than me...sorry ihsan, don mean to joke abt u but really, u're a real funny good guy..Hmm..if my life is full of all these funny lammy crappy entertaining ppl...i think i would have been able to live for a thousand yrs, provided they live long enough too...

hehehe....ya, living in my own dream world again...I hope to have another BBQ again wif all my frenz! I love outdoor activities but hardly can get anyone to accompany me cos they're all too busy...lonely x( Maybe it's time to seriously thinking abt getting a bf lah but taking a peek at my looks, i think it's hard to get one..haha so who wanna be my bf?

Not really tht desperate bah?! hehe...I think there's no applicants haha! must really change my looks b4 getting one? hmmm....see again lor..if in the end still old virgin, i think it's too old for me to become a lesbian le than i shall be a narcist(spelling correct?) zi lian kuang le...hahahahaha!!!!!

No comments: