Ok, today nothing to write abt, just too sian le...hmm trying to find smthing to write abt...oh yah. Tell me, do i look like a man? Today, one of my fren said tht I look like a man in women clothes.
Though this may sound hurting to a woman, but I just laugh it off, maybe I'm not a real woman after all! hahaha...I asked her wad makes her said tht? Is it becos I really look like a man? She nodded her head saying tht my features of my look really look like a guy and if I got short hair...hehehehe...
She even theoried abt maybe when the first day I was born, my mum took me for a sex change becos my mum wanted a daughter! haha, tell me, which mum would take her baby for a sex change on the first day the baby was born? so poor thing! hmm, maybe not on the first day but how do u explain my every month "Big auntie mother" ?
haha, don tell me got timing placed in my body after the sex change huh? hahaha...ok lah, no, I'm not angry, just finding it very amusing. don worry, I'm the petty type and I admit tht I look like a man because I look like my father...heck, why can't I look like my mum, prettier mah, but at least I consoled myself by keep telling myself tht if I got the look of a man, at least I wanna look handsome...hmmm, now I think I really looked handsome than some of the guys...hahahaha! So bu yao lian!
But really, I got a low voice and I can sing a guy's note but I can also reach up to a certain high(not those very high) note when I'm singing...depends lor...contented with my versatile voice. Maybe tht's the main prob why I didn't got a bf? cos my face is a guy's face, my voice is a guy's voice and I don have great body figure which a woman should have? I'm getting fatter....haha and I like to play guy's game..those PS2 like the prince of persia, splinter cell, Burnout...but then if the gals won't play all these, then wad PS2 games r they gonna play?
Like very sian leh....and I also like women too...don get the wrong idea, I'm not a lesbian just tht when comes to idols, those women celebrities are easier to become my idols than the guys...maybe is because they can act pitiful and cute tht's easier 4 ppl to like them like ayumi and bernice, hmm myolie wu too! But for the guys to act cute and act pitiful would be too gay, yes, they can act cute but pls, be natural funny and cute, don fake it!
Ron ng is just a pretty face and he's cool too! He wouldn't act cute! Bosco wong and Raymond lam are cute and handsome. The way they act cute doesn't seem too weird and both of them r hunks and funny!
To all my gals frenz, don worry, I'm still straight, just tht my face is crooked, not straight! hahaha, maybe I should post my "handome" pic up here if I got one! hee :D In order to compensate for my crooked face, I'll work harder to burn off my fats to become more feminine. Hee, but I was once a tomboy....maybe now still? Go and judge me!
No comments:
Post a Comment