Today surprisingly at my workplace, I finally can post pictures le. Donno why last time I could only type in text and not pictures for I couldn't find any application in the blog that allows me to, and I seldom go blogging at home. Tht explains why my blog is so plain with no pictures. Haha, smthg to brighten up my day...Yukimi reply to me through email. I was so happy to receive her reply and I'm sorry tht I keep on dragging the time to sent the letter to her. I haven't go print out the photos that I intend to give her. Hmm I really wanna go ice skating with sherlyn and katz this sun, then maybe we'll go take some neoprints for me to send some to yukimi in exchange for hers. oh yah..time for me to post some Bernice and ron pictures...

The pic above is steven and bernice acting together in TVB series "Operation Breakthrough" I really like her smile!

Aww, tht's just so sweet and cute of them!!!

My hansome Ah ron, he's so suave! I like his face, good features...

This one cracks me up a little...look at Bernice's expression..trying to look scared and helpless! haha, cute wif Raymond lam trying to scare her by acting like a ghost. Tht's what I like abt them, so funky and funny and high, yah tht's right!
Hmmm..next time I wanted to post Bernice and Ron together and ayumi when young photos...if I ever find any good pics of bernice or ron or ayu, I'll post them here...oh ya, I've yet to post the pics of yukimi here!
No comments:
Post a Comment