Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I should have been sleeping like a log

Yesterday was Hari Raya Aidilfitri and as a result, was a holiday...hmm..totally locked myself up at home yesterday since I was so lazy to go out and too tired..coming my da yi ma....don feel like going anywhere and played PS2 at home loh...I finished almost all the games very sian so I went to play my bro's game, the "Prince of Persia"..wah, damn hard to play, I played the easy mode and yet I've died so many times!

I don think I'll play the normal mode le. hmm..not bad, the game abit like splinter cell cos produced frm the same company mah but this prince of persia included alot of logic and thinking tht set it apart frm splinter cell-pandora tmr...a good game after all. Hmmm...I felt so bad to let yukimi waited for my mail cos I haven't print out the photos yet, donno wad photos to give her....then til now lke 2 wks le still haven't sent to her!

haiz...bad fren I am...sorry yukimi...hopefully this wkend should be able to mailed it to u le..hmmm..my mum wanted to go to Vivocity leh..then I promised I'll take her there someday..wonder when this someday will be, hmm maybe this or nxt wk? I still haven't do my jap ws!!!!

No comments: