I find myself getting more and more dumb and my mum getting more and more smart...I was the one who teach her how to play Sudoku first..and I can consider myseld an amateur at it...but now, I'm doing and thinking much slower than my mum!
Although I played Sudoku at work to boost my brain cells to ge them working, I may have overkilled them...and now I feel so tired and sleepy..Am I going to die? Haha..if I wanna die..I think I'll die peacefully after all my brain cells been killed...heeheehee...No!!! I have so many unfulfilled (sp correct?) wishes..I haven't slim down to my satisfied body figure..but now I keep gaining weight..really gonna be a pig le...
I was shocked when I weigh myself and found the most lightning discovery..I GAINED 2KG! All bcos of working at ST..I'm the lady boss there mah..eat alot haha..ShuTing Electronics Co. Walau..wat's happening to me man? Not only I gained weight, I'm also losing a few strands of hair, and despite tht I did 200 star jumps at home after work...(can only do 200 then go bathe cos not enough time)..I'm still gaining weight.
Am I going to be a pig? But I told myself tht if I've become a pig, I should be like myolie wu tht must slim down at an incredible speed! ~Sigh...my flabby arms keep swinging from the east to the west and revolutes around the world...just one serious warning
--> DON'T GET SLAPPED BY MY FLABBY ARMS...OR ELSE, U"LL HAVE TO GO FOR PLASTIC SURGERY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment