Yesterday i had a weird dream...I've dreamt of my MIT 0413 classmates and guess wad? We 're all going to volunteer to donate our blood at the blood donation centre. When one of them I think is kat asked me whether I'm going to donate my blood or not, I gave her a straight "yes"...as if I'm not afraid of pain at all...Then off we go to the blood donation centre..It looked like a normal clinic to me until we went inside....
Inside it had a normal customer/registration counter and after we all registered to donate our blood, we're ushered into a room...very deadly cold room...OMG..I can't believe what I saw in my dream...tht waiting room is full of human brains and organs! But I don rem seeing any full dead body leh...
Wah...haha I don think I freak out in my dream for tht moment...maybe I'm bolder in my dream than in reality...hee... but all my frenz too are all very calm and weird..then off one by one after they donated their blood..I rem dreaming of Nadhirah too..I asked her how was it? Painful or not? She replied that it was a bit painful but her face was ghastly pale white! Did I just see a ghost?! (sorry Nadhirah, but tht's wad I really dreamt abt u...maybe u had an excessive lost of blood!)...
Well I was the last one to go for the donation..weird tot I was going to be very calm and cool, not afraid at all but I suddenly scared of the blood donation..maybe cos all my fren just left the waiting room after donating their blood and I felt so lonely and lack of moral support in there...
Wah I didn't noe tht dream can be so vividly real...I can even smell in my dream! The waiting room smelled not of rotten dead body smell nor the fragrance of flower smell..it just felt like air conditioned smell and a mixture of hmm...(unable to describe) weird smell...then I decided to run away and not donating my blood anymore as though there were some sense of danger in there...
Then I think my dream like advanced abit...didn't dream in detail on how i escaped out of the donation centre but just tht there's a guy behind me trying to catch me...Oh..and why did the chasing scene suddenly moved to HDB flats? Hmm....maybe I missed my childhood too much tht I've dreamt of the mysteriously guy chasing behind me...playing catching huh?
yah..I ran around the HDB flats..up the stairs and down the stairs too..but he was like an athlete, can join for maralton le, keep in pace behind me..I was so scared and panicked tht I ran towards the lift...It was too late..he caught me and guess wad? WTF....he let me go! So my dream after all was a rubbish then? Why make me run in my dream like mad when tht guy wasn't going to kill me at all and yah..why make tht guy ran like a lunatic after me when in the end he wasn't going to do anything to me and just let me go?
And I supposed he was frm the blood donation centre and wanted to catch me as I escaped but I mean all these doesn't make sense at all?! I ran like hell in dream and sleep like a pig in reality...hmmm no wonder I everytime cannot slim down!
Well anyway, I always enjoyed my dream..be it a chasing game or a horror ghost or zombie jumping around u..running 4 ur life..I always treated all these dreams as my fantasies...really very fun man..I can even see the most beautiful scenery in my dream...a splendid grand city built in the middle of the sea without sinking and tht scene was when it was sunrise time...whoo!
And a funfair with a huge hot air ballon in the middle while the grass is like meadows... and horror one would be someone after my life but the good thing in this type of horror dream is tht I am always be able to escape frm them either by hiding or running...very fun trying to hide in the fashion shop and dressed up and act as the display statue into tricking them tht I wasn't there! haha...felt like it man!
Well, maybe not always escape lah..I rem once tht I was stabbed in the abdomen by the killer in the carpark but power man..I think I was a wonder woman tht despite being stabbed, I could still run away frm the carpark with the knife still poked in my tummy...haha..yah right...snapped out of it, Shuting!
No comments:
Post a Comment