Well, I'm not afraid if my fellow collegues hapen to see my blog....well wad is this blog here for is simply to voice out my feelings, I'm a human being, and I have feelings too...If I'm not happy with any of u all, I won't show it in front of u all but I'll write it here in my blog....So if any of u happened to read my blog...and if u're not happy or disagree with wad I've written abt any of u..let it be...u can't interfere with my tots and tht's wad I feel..u can't change anything....
However, I won't feel tht for the rest of my life..I'll only be unhappy wif tht particular day...so if u're petty enough to resent me....fine...tht's ur feeling and I can't do anything abt it. It's up to u to accept me, it's up to me to accept u to and it's up to us to improve the relationship...I'm willing to forget the past and start anew, are u all willing to do so? I'm not sure but I hope so...anyway...I'll try to forget abt all these unhappy thoughts....
Well...some things to brighten up my day:
1)(actually this was days ago when I came back home from work, I found a parcel on my bed, a very beautifully decorated parcel...I wondered who it was..(Haha..I won't even think abt secret admirer cos I noe there won't be since I look so ugly now with messy hair and pimpled face...) Well..answer disclosed! It was from one of the Japanese students that I've made when I attended the Japanese and NYP cultural Xchange.
Yukimi Amano was kind and cute enough to decorate the parcel til so nice and beautiful..it really attracts me..She sent some photographs of her family and her house is so huge and pretty! She even sent a photograp of a buddha statue saying tht the statue is to prevent plague and famine...and their beliefs at home....with the so called wishing dolls (I donno wad it is) for u to make a wish at home...
She folded a paper crane which i believe the japanese had believed in making paper crane for the others meaning best wishes for them. Oh yeah, she had sent a few neoprints of her and her frenz together ....kirei desu ne! totemo kawaii! I think she and Eri are good frenz since most of the neoprints are them together...So nice of her...but she wanted me to exchange neoprints with her leh...I seldom take one how arh? Maybe should go find my frenz go take some?
She had sent me her email too...it was a diff one frm the email tht she wrote to me on the first day...the first email cannot work one so I cannot sent email to her but now i can, yay! I'll post the pictures here when I had the time...Yesterday meet gia bao, the vietnamese guy to pass him the other parcel tht yukimi requested for me to pass to him as she donno his address...haha he's still the same lah...funny guy..hmm..his quite cute too..any takers? I can recommend u to him...hee..But somehow I cannot hear clearly wad he's saying though...maybe it's his accent or maybe it was my ear prob..mus go checkup liao...
Sad, didn't get a chance to go out wif maoling and sherlyn...we couldn't contact sherlyn cos her hp wif her bf, forgot to take back...then somemore the haze very thick, thick til I can't see my middle finger! (ok, old joke, not funny anymore....understood only by maoling and sherlyn)...and angie cannot make it! So we postpone it to next tym lor..hmmm I wonder when is this next tym going to be..
Yesterday my dad birthday, I wished him again and I didn't noe my bro got bought a present for him! I only noe until this morning when I saw my Dad got a new bag to replace his broken zip bag...how thoughtful...suddenly feel so ashamed of myself..wad kind of a daughter I am huh?! Hmm...next tym must make it very grand grand....haha..provided if I got enough money lah.now quite broke...charity to Cabomba community chest anyone?
Ok, I've written this essay long enough w/o any pics, it's damn boring to read( don hink anyone will read though but I've voiced out my feelings..now my heart only got one feeling le...EMPTY)...
No comments:
Post a Comment