Pages

Friday, November 10, 2006

Triumph in the skies - How triumph am I?

Today is a better day than I thought as there's seems to be no communication breakdown between me and my fellow collegues...I'm so happy and glad that the ice finally had broken down though I would still feel a bit awkward with all of them...hope I can "eradicate" this unnecessary uneasy feeling of mine.

Yesh, mediacorp finally aired the TVB show "Triumph in the Skies" with sammul chan, myolie wu and most importantly, Ron Ng!!!! hahaha, actually it doesn't really matters if Ron is in it or not cos I'm not those crazy fan of his..I'm into Bernice.

But of course, it would be so good to see him in there, many handsome guys in this show....hehehe. At first i tot Joe ma is not handsome and he's only very man, tht's all...but the more I looked at him, the more I think he looks handsome.

And OMG, tht's myolie Wu in the show? She's so cute in there! I mean her character is cute and I think this is the show tht she got the best suited hairstyle for her. The hairstyle in Survivor laws is too short and ain't as good as this one but I like tht too. I think she's one of the few actresses tht had a face whereby long or short hairstyle suited on her. Many of the ppl don't like her hairstyle in Survivor laws but I think it's very stylish and cool and I had to admit tht if Bernice is to cut tht hair style like myolie in survivor law, I would puke!!!

hahaha...So far, in the new generation of the TVB actresses, I only liked Bernice and Myolie Wu.... I don understand why ppl criticise myolie for her looks tht she aren't pretty and very ugly in the forum. One even said tht she may be the prettiest among the ugliest....wtf? Those who criticise her must think of their own looks loh..myolie looked much better than u all...at least she's cute and she had won the second runner up in miss HK 1999.

Actually most of the actresses who don wear make up can scare ppl one..I've seen an article where they had these actresses who will scare u to death if they don wear make up...these actresses include Dodo cheng, Tavia Yeung, shirley Yeung, etc. They also featured Bernice...but I think she, myolie and Jessica Hsuen are the ones that looked the most ok even without makeup..though Bernice looked a little tired(maybe too stressed wif her work?) but her smile brightened up her whole restless face...Bernice should be grateful to her parents for giving her such a bright and charming smile.

And I would laugh at Florence chan for having a naive thinking abt fate in this TITS series..but it's quite romantic tht whoever guy picked up ur bracelet, he could be ur mr right as fate brought u two together...now I was wondering...wad if it's a woman who picked it up? U gonna be a lesbian and be wif her? Ridiculous! Haha, but good one for day dreaming and hopefully it really comes true with ur mr right...looking forward to more HK shows with young HK actors and actresses...can add in those old ones but not all pls.

Will post myolie pics wif short, medium and long hairstyle and ron pics in this show next time....

No comments: