I'll start by writing about yesterday since I've missed the chance to tok more yesterday....and the post for yesterday had been long enough. Yah, I had a bit of monday blue but was lightened up by the sumptous meal tht my supervisor had treated us.
Yesterday around 11am, we were all doing proj stuffs when our supervisor suddenly came and asked us to have lunch with him...he had a very serious tone and I tot he had something serious to tok abt...so, I agreed to go. In between, there's a little joke as in when our supervisor asked us if we would like to eat "jap food", I think all or most of us heard it as "jackfruit!" haha, it was kinda weird as in why would he asked us this question and at lunch time eating only jackfruit?
ok lah, I don mind, cos if u eat like 20 pieces of jackfruit sure full one. It wasn't until he tok about "sushi" did we then realise the misunderstandings! Quite funny if u were present at tht time....Off we went wif our supervisor at around 11.30am. Poor Evelyn, tht she was down wif flu and no appetite so she didn't joined us.
Now is flu season....TZ and QL today didn't come, sick too...so many ppl sick! Ok, back to the food thing...I finally get a glimpse at our supervisor's car...didn't bother to look at the brand cos I donno abt cars...Wah, no one wanna sit in front, so I sit in front loh...initially the heat inside the car was like as if u're coking an egg in the Sahara desert. and quite stuffy inside due to the humidity of the weather.
Luckily I didn't sweat lah cos my sweat pores been blocked by the air inside the car. It was like 10 min later then the car inside got air con. Hmm finally cooled down...I didn't noe where he wanted to take us to makan but then he said jap food mah..got a rough idea of wad it was. We got into this mini restaurant in upper thompson rd there and I ate the Omu rice...basically is the fried rice inside the omelette. Ok, not bad!
And I tot how serious this gathering was! Chey! We tok abt anything else lor...even related to wad rape crime in police stations in other countries (I won't specify which country)! I forgot how we managed to link so far....ok lah, quite a peaceful and happy meal (not the macdonald meal).
We went back to our office at around 12.30pm...and I was like 3 mths or maybe 6 mths pregnant look...hmm hope I didn't hurt anyone else with my bouncy tummy. Hahaha, tht's all for yesterday...as u can see, the prime light for yesterday was only food!!!! Yah, I'm a greedy pig but I don wanna get fat! Gaining 2 KGs at work is horrendous!!! Must slim down like myolie wu le.
Today basically reading blog, understand some of the project codes and get most of the TVB celebrities blog and put them in my blog....I only put those I noe...too bad Bernice, myolie, ron and moses doesn't have one. I found those old threads tht had Bernice liu's email but I don think it worked anymore...she might have closed it down already since it's been broadcasted...and it may not even be her. Now trying to look at those cute little pups....pugs. I love them, so cute! They're like the late BIBI tht my ah ma used to have as a pet.
No comments:
Post a Comment