Ok, like I promised, I'll post ron's pics here so as to show off how handsome he looked. Didn't noe Candice (my jap class fren) also like him, haha.....even scolded me for fighting wif her! hee...but I tot u like Raymond lam? So who do u like more? Ron or raymond? Anyway, it's RR for u lah..for me, it's R&B!!!! So, ron, here u go:
This pic is so hot! He's very photogenic too....
This must be the day when he had his biggest eyes...

How I hope Bernice can be onscreen couple with him! Though, I like moses and Bernice together, but I think Moses is a bit too old for Bernice....7 or 8 yrs older bah...
Now for my lamentation: Mediacorp sux to a certain extent....though I appreciate tht now they finally got HK TVB show with younger actors and actresses in it, they still lack of HK shows! I wanted to watch Healing Hands 3 which had Bernice inside but was shown on SCV.
Nvm, but when I wanted to watch Into Thin Air which also had Bernice in it, it was again, shown on SCV nd worse, after HH3 was finished!!!! If it wasn't right after HH3, I wouldn't be tht mad....haiz...Candice, good lor, can watch alot of TVB shows on SCV...I no money mah, cannot subscribe...but I like it when she like Bernice singing the theme song for ITA and we sang together on sat after jap class! haha....Love Bernice liu's Truth (sat ching)


No comments:
Post a Comment