Pages

Monday, November 20, 2006

A moment of fall - learn to stand up again....

Yesterday had a very fun day with Mao ling (kat) and sherlyn at east coast. Initially we agreed to meet at 11am. Then Sherlyn said she'll meet us at the east coast there. Ok, so I meet Kat at 12 at Bishan. While waiting, I wanted to go into the 7 eleven to buy mentos, the fresh maker. However, I was shocked at the price that it actually cost much more than those pasamalam goodies stall.....So, I went out of the 7 eleven not buying anything.

Then mao ling came. I was scolding the bus driver for bus 13 for taking such a long time to come then my curse worked tht 3 min later, the bus came. It was a damn long journey and when the bus passed through the geylang street, we actually look for any condoms shops and prostitutes...haha..very pervert right? But we bo liao mah...

We reach the east coast and waited for sherlyn at the Mac there...heck! for almost 2 hrs! Then sherlyn, to compensate for our long waiting, bought a bottle of green tea to calm us down....yah, to blow away our angry fires...hahahaha....nice one, sherlyn! We went to rent the rollerblades....wow, $10 for an hr! Daylight robbery man! but no choice, the other rent shop closed down already le, even the lockers also went missing with it....

It's very damn funny tht initially at the shop there, I cannot go out of the area, the slope! I donno how to brake! We went to the beginner's corner there first to blade for a while....I still can't master the technique of stopping. The place getting more and more crammed with some "so-called-experts" who were hao lian enough to show off their beautiful skating...pls lor, I wanted to practise one, don bummed into me and blocking my way unless u wanna teach me how to blade!

WE decided to move outside, on the path of the east coast to blade...yah, my real story begins here: Prepared for a fall? At first we're quite smooth.....Kat had herself guided by Sherlyn while I'm all alone, following behind them. I'm quite slow lah cos I scared falling down mah..since I donno how to brake.

When we bladed a few meters....OMG, there was a small hump there....it's funny that we three all stuck at there, refusing to move on...then I donno who moved first....I only noe tht was my first cleaning of the road. I tried to keep my balance and when I'm going down the hump....my mind was shouting: "OMG...OMG...Holy shit, somebody helped me!!!!! ARgggh!!" Then bangbabommba! I could see my legs reaching for the beautiful blue sky.

Hmmm...actually not at all scary lah...surprisingly, no scratches...but my short pants, one of the button gone...nvm, not the front one was ok le. I thought I had just passed the gate of hell when there was another hump ahead!!! Ok, this time round, I'm prepared...totally prepared.............for a FALL!!!!

Yah....the road sweepers should be glad tht there was such a clumsy person in this world to help them clean up the leaves on the ground, the ants being smashed (I felt sorry for these ants, if any)...a smoother road for the others from tht point onwards...I managed to pass all the humps from the going direction...We did not blade far as we had our 1 hr almost up....

We bladed back..yah, the returning journey was almost the same....fall and stand.....I seemed to be fearless of falling but my palm got blueblack le...and this time round, my head is singing the National day song: "Stand up, stand up for Singapore!!!!" Yah, it's like since when I loved this country so much tht I keep on singin this song in my mind?

Not bad!!! I managed to stand up on myself with the help of slapping my fats backwards to keep my balance up. When we returned to the shop, we had our photos taken with us fully geared b4 taking off all of them...Wad a relief! I donno if my back got a new pics of ants and leaves on forming a nice pic but I noe my palm a bit dirty and painful...luckily for me, my falling impact not tht great and when I fall, no bicycles behind to roll over my face and no other rollerbladers to blade over my middle finger...heck...otherwise, i won't be able to point with it at suckers..OOPs, sorry for my poor mannerism.

Haha, sherlyn wanted us to go her bf house there to play...yah the condo mah, got swimming pool...Paiseh to borrow her bf mum's swimming suit, so borrow the shoes only to jog in the gym...damn small, tht gym! Wah, nv imagined tht I could run non stop for 2.4 km...yah, cos in different environments mah..imagine running outside or in a stadium, I'll be out of breath...

Hmmm..sherlyn and Kat were in the pool..wah, sherlyn, wearing bikini lor...very slim figure, totally no fats liddat...unkike me, swinging my belly to and fro with every step I take...hahaha....sherlyn always said tht I've lost weight but I actually gained 2 kgs in IAP....and she didn't see my lower abdomen on how enormously big it is!!!

Stayed there for 2 hrs liddat then we went to the nearby kopitiam to eat bee hoon...nice bee hoon but average side dish. The milo drink a bit too sweet and Kat felt cheated of her ice lemon tea with such a cunning design of a thin below and lots of ice inside...yah, I think 3 sips can finished the drink. Then I spotted another guy being cheated with the same drink ordered....poor guy and kat!

There was a big stray dog there, very ke lian and poor thing it was, waiting at the other side of the table for food but I don see anything dropped into its mouth leh..then after a while, tht dog like very sad and walked out of the kopitiam, into the rain....We finished our dinner and sherlyn not going home wif us. I went home wif maoling with the bus 72.....to yck where we parted our ways and headed for different trains....wah, the bus 962 damn long loh....should have taken bus 859 from the interchange... wt*! Yah, I'm a bad gal.......hee :)

No comments: