Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Reminiscing the...huh wad?!

Haha, today morning bored, so tok with my fellow collegues on our NYP lecturers.....I tok about our miss lam WC..and surprisingly, they don noe her! I tot she was so popular with her screechy witchy voice of hers and trademark "peanuts" if u noe wad I mean (sorry miss lam, didn't mean to tok bad abt u, u're actually a good lecturer)...

hmm, maybe the most popular lecturer in NYP award should go to.....(drum beating...) Mr SON!!! Our william son! He was such a good lecturer and yah, a funny guy...loves his teaching. REmembered drawing ninja turtle in my lecture notes, then suddenly, discovered tht he looked like one...MUHAHAHAHAHA! so bad sia! Oops sorry, where's my manners?!

The second award tht I wanted to present is the most kind and motherly award...haha this award as stated by its title, only caters to the lady lecturers...well, not hard to guess right? Congrats to our Mdm See C P!!! U rocks like a mother!

Remember when my class many of us were eating chocolate in the lab, I tot we gonna be scolded by her...but no! Surprisingly, she even cared for us by reminding us to wash our hands as our hands were dirtied by the chocolates...Awww...So good, I miss her!!!

And I would laugh whenever we had our class wif her, Yichuan would hymp the music of the song "si shang zi you mama hao" English song title is "only mothers are best in this world" (direct translation) Muacks to her! Like a mother to us! Even a better mother than I am..(I'm nicknamed mother)

Most hated lecturer award...hmm..this award is very competitive and I donno who to give to...wah, there are so many disliked lecturers in NYP!!! WEll, not me, voted by the others....(This is solely based on my own opinions and if anyone should disagrees, it's none of my business)....

there are a few participants for this award...(my tutorial maths lecturer(tht sissy, don bother to noe his name), Kwan ko(Voted by others not me, I donno who but I heard not only frm my collegues but also my frenz in my current path), the night class lecturer for C++ prog(my class one, not the others, think his name is mr Gan, I just don like him) and some others I don remember...but I think poor miss lam also on this list...Hmmm..so bad, should abandon this award...so I don give this award to anyone of u...

Ooh, speaking of NYP, I had a long long time nv go play badminton le and library, I don noe how it looks like le, don think I even noe where it is now....I'm gonna be pretty lonely when I go back cos my frenz all diff path and my Path A class only gal tht goes IAP first is me...sad man, no sad woman....gonna entertain myself again...

Hope my "daughters" won't forget me or else, mother will come chop u two into pieces!!! HAHAHA..violent siah! Yah, don worry, I won't kill both of u, love u two too much!! Hope I'm u two sistas better than mother, makes me feels so old....

No comments: