Ok, I'm not toking about the philosophy of lifenor am I taking about medical health. Pls note that the following article only refers to those physically abled and not meant for those physically disabled humans.
This morning on my way to the mrt station, I happened to see a woman walking normally. But what attracts me the most is the shakingof her leg muscles. I've nv seen anyone's legs tht could shake like tht! Hey, I'm not a pervert to look at other ppl legs but just tht some of them really attracts my attention. That woman, with every steps she took, her leg muscles shaked as though she's dancing cha cha (cha cha boom!).
Some walked like their legs are spreaded apart as if suffering frm mild stroke. While some trying the model stance, initially they've succeeded looking very good in walking but the next moment, they fall down. It's like first u see, then u don't, kind of cases.
Another type of ppl walked like they've signed up for marathon competition and wanna took their every "steps" of opportunity as a practice. I've even seen one human walking like a pisa tower, learning forward tht I think in a few steps time, his face will mop the floor.
Tht's not the end, there's this person who walked like a zombie...I'm serious, I've seen this type of ppl b4 tht they walked half dead and they swing their hands at a minimum momentum...tht is, they like nv swing their hands (of course, I'm not toking about swinging ur hands til u cannot even find ur arm...detached..gross!).
Ok, there are more but I'll just let these ppl off. I'm not good in walking either, so I can't criticise much about others. My walking is like not balanced. U can see frm my sole of my shoe tht one side is used with more force to walk than the other side. My mum said tht I walked like got wind being generated. Yah, wat she meant is tht I walked very manly and cool. Yah, I certainly don walked like a woman with the butt shaking like that woman's legs. I don have nice sexy butt but a big and flat roti prata butt.
Oh yah...some ppl said tht they saw these ppl walking like drifting like tht, very fast....ARE U SURE THEY ARE "PPL" OR ARE THEY.....(ARH HUMP....U NOE..THOSE INVISIBLE BEINGS?)
Hey...don think too much! those drifters are rollerbladers lah! Muahahahahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment