Pages

Friday, November 24, 2006

Nv gonna see me cry the Last goodbye...

The title above was taken from a sentence in Atomic Kitten song. Yah..I hate goodbyes but this time round it's different, I've been anticipating this very last moment for so long and YESH!!! Finally, it's the last day of my IAP!!!! I don't really like my IAP for I've been trying so hard to slim down yet I've GAINED 2 KGs! Listen, its 2 KGs! not 2 grams!!! yah, getting more and more resemblance of a ball le....sad~ :(

And guess wad? I really fulfil my promise to myself that I'll steal the "for guest only" cups to brew hot but not so hot milo for myself!!! YESH!!! Calling that a confidence boosting!! It took me quite a courage to openly take a cup from the cupboard and brewed milo for myself...

only a few things a like about my department in this company....the Jacobs Weetameal biscuits ( wish I could bring that tin of biscuits home too), the clean toilets with nice aunties smiling, the rockababe one arm chair and the structure of the CPU design...Hmmm...ppl said I'm the lady boss here mah...the initials of my name is the company's initials too. Hmm nxt time mus opened a new company in front of this company calling it the "ShuTing Eccentric PTE LTD"....yah, sounds like a good idea.

Today tot I'd be eating alone with the tiny little Gardenia raisins bun cos KY and KP the support grp side all going to eat with their supervisor. And I seldom go out with my programming grp to eat cos pai seh lah...but haha, maybe the god pity me and rained heavily!!!

Then the upstairs pathetic two stalls canteen, overcrowded with humans that I think a child could get lost in it with a frantic mama! Then all of them came back to join me...nope, not on a hunger strike but a feasta later...KFC!

Yah, tot of slimming down eating the raisins bun only ended up eating more!!!! I'm going to get myself a shrooms burger before I become the shape of a mushroom. Wah, power lor, the support grp side, most of them had all 5 max points in their evaluation forms..so good!!! I doubt our programming side could have the same result...hmmm just hope that our supervisor can be lenient enough to give us good ratings!!! And hope I could get a good rating too!!!

"Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!Nan wu amituofo!" Praying hard with these spells.....GOD BLESS!!!!

No comments: