Haiz, my supervisor and george tan all MIA..think they both go shootfor "Mission Impossible 3" bah. Wah, the moment I told my frenz who my supervisor was, they all hover around me then started toking about "ghost stories". So scary! Haha, Derrick said that my blog is too squeezy, must leave some space...ok, I'll do tht but I often forget one.
Just now very funny, I didn't noe where's my fren was. I did saw her walking into the lab just opp my lab and I only blinked once and she's DISAPPEARED into thin air!!! Tell me I ain't dreaming! Wait, she's not a witch is she? No lah, she's so kind and kawaii how to be a witch? Then on the MSN, I asked her where she was, then the funny scene appeared....she popped up her head and I saw her there...oh so tht's her! I did saw a coconut shaped head at the far end of one pc (sorry, no offense, just tht it really looked like one when the head is being cut off to only a quarter of it) but I didn't noe it was actually her!
Hmm..wondering wad to write now...oh ya, now my IAP prog collegues walked past me, they'll pretend they nv see me...I don't think they really nv see me but they pretended to cos I'm so big sized and sit near the window tht if u wanted to view through the window, u can only see my tummy...unless their eyes got a failure "lasik" surgery...if not, my conclusion is correct! It's very funny to see how human can change so fast! Ok, since u all not tht much liked to see me, and I have no power to make myself disappeared into thin air for a moment like my fren did, too bad, u all can only borrow the specs from the blind society cos we are all situated at blk s , same lvl...too bad (music playing the "too bad" sound-Qua qua qua!) I'm ok wif it cos, I'm used to it for the past three months...man, I'm glad tht my immunity system had improved! thanks mama for the care and love to make me grow stronger!
Well, at least I'm glad tht they don treat me like an alien tht keeps on looking at me as if I'm from some outer space...Nah, I only like astronomy but I don get a chance to go outer space...yah, I don mind if any of u give me the cold shoulder, cos after all, Singapore had such a warm weather. It would be good if u all can help cool down the temperature. I'm feeling cold now, maybe is the coldness from their shoulders just now....
hmmm not bad...they actually can emit such coldness! Must have been raised up from the alaska and lived in igloo b4! Next time must ask them to take me there donno whether they'll agree to be my tour guide or not...anyway, if any of my frenz wanted to drink iced milo or cold beverages, I'd recommend them to put their cup drinks on my IAP prog collegues' shoulders (oops, no offense but if u all don like, fine, go brainwash these part of reading lor) Anyway, thanks for try to being friendly with me during IAP, greatly appreciate tht!
Wahh..I'm starting to write essay again huh? No way! Oh ya, gonna spice up my blog with these cute pugs pics!



No comments:
Post a Comment