Today is another boring day...I've tried to read the whole book of C++ MFC classes but well, still at chapt 5...total there's 11 chapters...I donno why I'm reading so slow...reading disorder? Maybe I get distracted too easily..no mood to reading. I don understand what I've read too.
I think I should concentrate now to read my book and faster finish it (donno when) and tried to do a simple prog..to show tht at least I've done some work.....
Now my arms are so painful...every mon, tue and thurs go gym, wed is a diff sports day...depends...maybe badminton, basketball, table tennis, tennis...etc..This wk, the same, mon, tue and thurs go gym, wed go play BB, and my arms are hurting right now..throw too many 3 pts balls....
Yesterday went to gym, train my triceps cos I think my flabby arms at the triceps there can swing back and forth so much enough to row a boat to the shore already...and worse! I last time trained my arm muscles but not the flabby below, the upper part, and I got a small "mouse" lor...adding to the visual effect tht my arms are very big carrots! So gross! I also wanna cut off my kueh lapis tummy away,do so many sit ups, but I don really feel the strain on my upper abs...have I done wrongly? And my tummy still like 3 mths pregnant b4 eating...6 mths after eating! Think I'm gonna become the basketball rather than I play basketball!
Enough abt ranting my lamentations again...gonna read read read....kill, kill, kill....my brain cells are dead~ _________________________________________
No comments:
Post a Comment