Pages

Friday, June 01, 2007

Vesak Day...a simple yet happy day!

Haha, yah, I lived thru this day very simply, just playing PS2 and eat and sleep like a pig...yah, I noe it's damn boring this way but I get to watch the movie "50 first dates" on channel 5 again even though I've watched it b4...but it's still very funny when I rewatched it again....it's also very touching and romantic. I love the story!

When it's 9pm, I happened to switch to the m'sia RTM2 channel and saw the super trio continues (hk variety show). And ain't I'm lucky? I've been watching this show for every wk...last time was on m'sia monday 9 pm show...then suddenly they changed to thurs...and I didn't noe which episode got Bernice and Moses one..I just prayed tht one day I would get to see them in the show...

I did missed some episodes, so I tot tht their one was already shown and I missed them...but to my surprised, I saw Moses, Bernice, Anne, Micheal, Carlos, louisa so, Da ming, Chan song ling (forgot her English name) in the show yesterday!!! I was so happy to see them tht I quickly went to my rm to get a digital cam and urn it to video mode and positioned myself in front of the TV there and started recording the whole show...I wanna record all but due to card memory shortage, I had to record only those tht had Bernice in it. Ain't I'm lucky to see the whole show! (I always wanted to view it all with Bernice in it)

The first game they played is the seaweed mouth to mouth...haha and Moses and Bernice like kissed over a thin piece of seaweed and the hosts like tease them. The second game is where one person trying to act out the meaning of the words shown and let the rest guessed it correctly...well, Bernice did not guess much since she doesn't noe much cantonese as the rest do. The third one is where they played the game where a particular topic is given and they have to shoot one of the other opponent's grp member and vice versa....Bernice and carlos ng keep on targeting at each other and frm here can see that Bernice's cantonese improved greatly since she can "shoot out" the words so fluently....

One funny art of the third game when Bernice wanted to say "siew long bao" but donno whether the tone is correct or not..I don really understand wad they're saying cos no chinese subtitles or wad but the way they laugh and played the games is like very funny. And I think I've left the part where they trying to catch the ping pong ball wif their mouths part...and this is where Bernice and louisa accidentally kissed and Bernice was like very pai seh...haha...second time also she vs her...so both of them kissed twice and both time Bernice won the game twice too.

The last part of the game is the quiz part...pretty fun to watch them drenched...hahaha...ok, I've nothing much to tok abt lah but hope to see more of Bernice in variety show if god permits.

The

No comments: