Pages

Monday, June 25, 2007

The whole bunch of idiots in the train

Yesterday returning back home wif my mum by train frm Somerset mrt...It's already very crowded and when I managed to see one part of the carriage "quite empty", we moved to the entrance of it and happily think that we could breathe smoothly...

In the end, much to my dismay, when the door opened, there's three assholes sitting down on the floor and many ppl had difficulties entering since all of them are so big sized pigs blocking the entrance!

Then there was one family trying to push the baby trolley (sorry...I can't rem the exact term) wif baby in it into the train and still the 3 pigs refused to stand up to make some space for them...it's so squeezy! The three pigs, two guys one woman, one biggest sized guy who looked like fallen hooligan frm a stupid gang, the other guy looked like an unique stylo beggar who wanna act cool to attract ppl into throwing money at them and the woman who dressed like a prostitute who thinks tht she got all the looks and style to get man drools but in fact is only get the "flies" and "mosquitoes" drool...they very Bei Zi Dong to still sit in front of the entrance to smell ppl's hong Kong feet...weirdos!

Then near bishan stop, when there are lesser ppl, two other of their frenz joined them.... omg..they think they're so cool, act cool and ah bengs and ah lians looks, the other two frenz also not decent looking...one looked like a drug addict skeleton wanna act macho and the other one( I forgot the look le, too many assholes)...and they're all malays...(I'm not racist but only to describe them, so no offense to the malays! I still love malays and indians, all races!)

I just hope tht no more these feet smelling ppl appear in the train or buses again...so disgusted when they refused to make way for ppl entering the train...stupid idiots!!!!

No comments: