Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

pools played....Ball flies out!

Yesterday went wif the new and old DTs to Yishun Safra play pools. Initially, We go to the blk 925 or wad there to eat at the kopitiam...I ate the Fish slices porridge...really nothing to choose to eat..very sian.

then we went to Safra to play bowling but damn tht bowling tournament tht we couldn't get to play bowling....y always have the tournament one? and it's not the first time lor.

Not willing to leave, we went to play pools. We don have the safra member card so supposed to be not allowed to play but tht auntie also close one eye and let us play....haha lin chong and albert played so pro...abt 5 min cleared one table but I and jasmine played quite long...the longest one is Suryati and Claudia...haha...damn slow and funny lor, suryati accidentally hit the black ball in, but very pro hit, and it's only the starting of the game... but I think they played better than me.

Albert and Lin chong hit the ball so hard..the sound alone can give me a heart attack! And Albert almost murdered his gf suryati wif his "flying white ball" shot...hahaha!

Jasmine very pro lor...3 "go" consecutively...I very lousy, of course lost lah....took alot of pics and had alot of fun...haha...donno why, I think it's because of us tht Lin chong and Albert played, getting distracted and not as good as the first one...anyway, really had a great time wif them...if I got the pics frm suryati, I'll post them up here.

No comments: