Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2007

A farewell dinner to Lin Chong going for army reservice

Haha...on 14/6/07, we went to J8 there eat the Ajisen Ramen...I ordered the ramen tht is close to my name.."Cha Shu" Ramen! But it doesn't taste tht good...maybe I'm not used to eating Japanese food? Anyway...after eating we went to take pics and had a good laugh...I'll post the pics here for fun!


Don stand near lao niang! or ur face will be more pitiful than u look...haha!


Jasmine, Jeslyn and Me....nothing much to comment.....just nice


I'm showing the "Shan Dong" peanuts sign again

As if I have a beard...(touch touch...just shaved) cleaned.

This pic is so cool...alot of loners together, not lonely anymore.....Think Lin Chong got headache bah...

Do we look like sisters? Wad u think?

They said I look like a mother wif so many kids in this pic...HeartBroken! :*(

Copying the Albert style praying buddha stance.


This is the authentic "Praying Buddha" stance...He looked like virgin mary leh..(no offense) I don really like this pic cos my face smile til like an idiot...


The Shan Dong peanuts sign again...

Wah...scare me leh! Suddenly a head pop out of nowhere! Plus she's wearing black so in this pic can't really see her body...Scary!!!

Why Lin CHong always have this "Se Bae Bae" look? Very like dirty old man leh..sorry ar..LC!

We're all laughing and watching "some show"

This is the some show we're watching...haha!


haha...another nice show to watch! Look at Jeslyn's expression...Lin Chong is such a baddie!


No comments: