Pages

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Today stuck up at home doing nothing except to play and I still need to think abt the TKK project...the innovation thing...but now technology so high and it seems tht all the inventions been made and I could think of nothing else...and the TKK must be inclusive of IT! shit! How come my mind is blank? I really need to go bang my head against the wall le...god help me!!!



Oh yah, Fiday went eating wif my frenz and his frenz too...yesterday then received the photos...wah...eat til I'm like 6 mths pregnant and well, at least it showed tht my pants is a good quality one since it didn't burst out...worth the money. Gonna post the ugly pics of mine here..haha!



"The happy group" Can see tht I've grown fatter...and my 6 mths tummy!



Well, this is me and Shen Yong...haha don be mistaken into thinking we're using middle finger!



"the happy group" part 2...my tummy still bloated and my pants going to burst!



This is Yan Pin and me...YP is the supermodel pretty gal whose height is 1.75m tall!


Another pic of YP and me...I look so short beside her! She looks like gigi leung..I think.

The two good buddies...haha...Nigel is botak!!!

The three handsome guy...haha! Good luck to army!

No comments: