Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Sports for life!!!!

Sunday went to Sherlyn's hse wif Kat....to wrap the presents for Angeline...my other beloved "daughter"...who's leaving Singapore to Australia on 14 July (so sad)!

I intend to make a boutique of paper flowers for her but the papers so small, it took me a long time to finish making abt 11 flowers..andother 10 will do at home. After tht, we went to jog at the Yishun park (the circumference)...I'm so glad tht even though my kueh lapis tummy still the same levels, but my stamina had increased thru regular gym "Dreadmill" exercise....good good..must cont to sports 4 life!

I managed to non stop running for the first round but the second round, my right leg getting numb, slowly my left leg too...I had to stop running for a while...I donno wad's happening to my leg...seems like if I ran too long or too much, they'll go numb =X I walked and ran abit then walked and ran til my legs were not numb anymore...then sherlyn worried abt me, she came to find me...we sprinted for the last few metres...very good!

After tht, we went back to Sherlyn's hse and took photos of our "after shower" look! We tried diff styles and ways to make ourselves look happy, funny and carefree and cool! Take a look below!


The "model" pose...wahaha!

Yoyo..cool man! yoyo!

This is so cool..think if they wore a watch, they'll be like advertising for the watches liao...

Because it's so cool, they wanna take it again...this time advertising their mouths...

Here we are...trying to act perverts and of course I look the best as a pervert...see my expression! So "Se Po Po"!


me: "Look there!" Kat:"where? U're covering my eyes!" me: "Did I point wrongly? u're covering my eyes too!"

We're flying w/o wings!

Showing off our side to back kicks....nice?

sports 4 life! Jump!

Initialising to jump

making and wrapping the presents for Angie...

Oh..and thanks Sherlyn! The biscuits and the chocolates tht u've gave me...very delicious and tasty! And the contents of the card...I'm so touched! (CRY!!!!)

No comments: