Pages

Friday, July 20, 2007

Slacking

Been slacking for the whole week, I'm not motivated to do anything....sad tht yesterday I didn't go to gym...supposed to be every mon tue and thurs go gym but I give up going yesterday cos too tired...then today I keep on eating, wonder if I'll become a fat meatball soon...I must go home early to do some more jumping jacks already....

I donno wad's wrong wif my body lah...do so many sit ups, but only painful on the stomach for the first few, then the pain is gone and my stomach doesn't feel anything, wonder did I do the sit ups correctly, I want to cut off my kueh lapis tummy fast leh...not young le, wait later no chance to wear bikini...haha I don wanna wear bikini wif tons and tons of vibrating fats swinging here and there...so gross, must train harder!

No comments: