Angie is going to Australia soon on this sat...very sad...but I should feel happy for her tht she got to further studies and who noes? Maybe next time she's a CEO of a remarkable company? Haha...2 yrs won't get to see her...gonna miss her alot...we laughed and chatted abt anything in the TCC and even shake legs together...haha...luckily the table nv topple!
After tht, we went to the Esplanade to see the preview of the National Day parade...Angie they all saw a very beautiful Ang mor wif those shiny "blind eyes" Sun Silk hair...and she's tall and can be a model lor...we all envied her hair...wanna pull her hair and put it as wig on our hair...hahaha...then got one se bae bae...very "se"...keeps looking at our legs...or rather...Angie's legs cos she's wearing a skirt while I and kat wore shorts...Gonna gorge out the eyes of tht "wolf"... Got one cute little ang mor toddler very cute and brave...his hair like maggie mee and he likes to eat lor..when they fire the cannon, tht toddler still eating, haha...not afraid at all..so cute! Wanna have a child like this next time!
We waited for the fireworks and Sherlyn came to meet us too! (She got super human eyes lor...so many ppl still can find us..we very distinguish ppl eh?) The fireworks damn nice and pretty.....FIRST TIME I GOT THIS SPECIAL FEELING OF FALLING IN LOVE....IN LOVE WIF....FIREWORKS...WAHAHAHAHA!
After tht, it was late and so I went home, not eating wif them le...got the pics must get frm Katz...then I'll upload those "lover fireworks" tht won my heart! hahahaha!
Oh...and thanks to Jason for sending me some more of the Grad ceremony pics...
No comments:
Post a Comment