I've been sick, coughing hard but not hard enough to vomit blood since Fri...It's almost one week le but I'm still sick and ppl will think tht I'm a crazy woman cos even when I'm sick, I still go to gym or playing Tennis...
Speaking of Tennis, I had a great time playing Tennis yesterday wif Claudia, Jasmine, Lin Chong and Stephane....Lin Chong and Stephane played very well...they're all Pros...me no good...I had hit a ball once so high tht it flew out of the fence and pai seh to Stephane who had to help to go retrieve the ball...he's such a gentleman!
Well, I met my secondary sch fren again yesterday while playing Tennis...this sporty gal, Chermaine, sure is another pro in Tennis world! Wow, nv expect her to be the second Venus or serena williams...cool! So glad tht she still rem my name...haha! Got her number to keep in contact since last time we didn't talked much..she was in diff class.
And today I'm not going to gym...been worn out playing Tennis for more than two hrs last night and very very the tired and I'm still sick lor...still coughing but my voice is better now, don need to sing any more of Ah Du's songs...yay!
But I today eat alot and scared if I don go gym today, I'll become a balloon already....but too bad, my body's been worn out...too tired...mon, tue go gym, wed go play tennis, sure will worn out one....sick!
No comments:
Post a Comment