Pages

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

NYP Graduation 2007!

Yesterday was my NYP graduation day....but it was quite a disappointment though...3 yrs in NYP and all they give was this? C'mon..u can make it more interesting and unique! Well, I slept during the grad ceremony most of the time anyway..it was so dull and boring...no good feelings abt it..

Oh..speaking of the grad ceremony, finally get to see some of my long time no see frenz! And I saw my beloved long lost daughter too..Angie! haha! And Samuel was botak! haha..Yichuan also..most of them botak except for Ihsan...still very Gatsby!

The only happy part was to be able to meet up wif long time no see frenz and took pics wif them! so touched! Well, after tht we returned the grad attire.....Damn tht Achieverplus company for being so cunning and cheating ppl of their money...both of my daughters got cheated of total $2 just because of one of the buttons dropped off...they purposely sew it loosely.. and HL got cheated $5 because she don have the black cover to return...it's not her fault cos when she rent it, they didn't give her and now they demanded her to pay $5 for tht "corpse carrying bag"? So "Kian Peng!"



The "lian Pai" reunites!

Ah ee and mao ling

So sweet....home sweet home

Stephanie and me

no..don be mistaken..I'm not afraid of Angie..why should I? Just tht we hug too tight...I need to breathe...

Muacks! Love my "daughters 4eva!" haha...though I hope to degrade to sisters lah..makes me feel so old...

Me and Azimah...schmates since sec sch...

The handsome boy..Yichuan and Azzy

Me and Yichuan...tilt ur head to the left to see...


Mother and daughters...same day grad...lol!


Another of my sis..wif same surname, only one word diff in name, same day in brith but diff moth and think the same blood type...yanting

Me and Jasmine

Me and Hui shan

Me and Derrick...long time no see! Titl ur head to the left to see again.


After the grad, I and ming chui went to Bishan Pastamania to eat ...this is my share...
(due to w/o permission frm her, I won't pose her pic here)

No comments: