When are the times when u feel the most relaxed? Well...for me, I've listed them down when I really feel relaxed...
1) When I'm reading comics/manga/Magazines
2) When I'm watching movie...can be online or go out wif frenz
3) When I'm playing games (definitely not those racing games or wad...it'll only make u feel more stressed in competing)
4) When I'm eating DELICIOUS food/snacks
5) When I'm shitting in the toilet...not those very painful stomachache kind of shitting but those very relaxed one (sorry ar...may sound disgusting to u)
6) When I'm watching my idol's video clips or news or funny variety shows
7) When I'm listening to music/songs tht I loved
8) After exercising (definitely not during...cos it's so tiring but after tht, u'll feel good, trust me, so go for a jog now!)
9) When I'm day dreaming/night dreaming(tht is sleeping and my dreams are seldom nightmare kind..more of adventure kind)
10) When I'm drawing
11) (If I got the chance) When I'm travelling around the world
And maybe the last one would be when I'm dead....haha, but hopefully after I die, there would be so many procedures down/up there so tht I could relax bah!
I'm not sure abt the other ppl....maybe some of them are the same as me? For e.g. relaxed when u're shitting? Oops..sorry! Ok lah...tht's it..nothing nice to post abt also, just wanna update my blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment