Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

Nah ah!

Today morning came to sch as usual and it's damn sian tht the mrt is so packed! Thanks to the government policy of encouraging ppl to use public transport by using extreme methods to force the drivers to give up driving...well...we citizens also cannot say anything...even if how unhappy, the government will shut our mouths up wif the possibilities of gg to jail for saying the wrong things..protest...and they'll still implement those sucky policies.

Watever...I'm sick of the government too, just wanna get a better life instead of struggling now...anyway I think my stomach increased in size..I've been eating alot lately..maybe happy or unhappy I'll eat pretty much...unhappy will eat more..last time I ate yong tau foo with kway teow so I always ate without rice, kway teow or bee hoon add on, I'll be damn full, this time round, I managed to finish all the kway teow and not feeling any fullness..shit! I'm getting more and more like a pig!

Sian...where's my weight reduction scheme?

No comments: