Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

My mood swing elevated!

Damn! Today I cried again becos of my stupid idiot brother....he always make me cry...well, I'm having mood swing today so maybe partly I'm in the wrong too but he agonized me so much tht I was so angry til my eyes are red...sian...now my skin allergy instead of healing now worsen! Thanks to him!

So sian tht i got this stupid skin allergy since K2....tht I cannot be too emotional and best tht I be a joker and stay happy always..but wth? I'm a human too so I can be sad too...even worse when I'm a Cancerian who is very emotional by nature and I believe it. I cannot control my emotion well and it's so embarrassing to cry suddenly, I hate it! I just can't control my tears! When I can control siah? I think my heart is like dead leh..only noe how to feel sad and cry and hard to stay as cheerful as b4...wad's wrong wif me?

I think I need to exercise more and relieve the stress...this invisible stress is clinging onto me, it's not frm work, but frm elsewhere which I donno where. Sian!

No comments: