Pages

Friday, March 07, 2008

This batch of FYP students.....haiz~

Sian....damn sian...I'm sick of controlling the students lah!!! This batch of FYP students is a total headache for me...not only there are too many students (think got 15+) and also they are abit rebellious (as in, they don listen to the DTs, not much respect to us).

My weakness is very obvious, I'm not a person who likes to control ppl too much, cos I don like to be cursed but I had no choice but to do so and get cursed by them...I've been a student b4, and I hated the DTs b4, I noe it's hard to follow rules and now retribution, the students here, some are problematic, I finally understand how poor thing SX, MC, HS, JL they are...

Come to think of it, I think the students are degrading (no offense here, wad I mean is, they are getting more and more harder to control). Compared to 1 yr ago when I was a FYP student, my batch was like too "nice"....except being scolded for one time for gg out to lunch together, leaving the labs empty with no students. But after being scolded, all of us behaved well...told us not to play games, we respect them and not playing the games, told us not to sleep, we also dare not slp. But this batch, haiz~ the viwawa game can kill me...I also got play but not in sch. The only time I played in sch was when there's study break and no students around.

Becos of the rules of viwawa tht if u quit ur game halfway, it'll minus alot of gold and u may get level down. Sian lor, tht's why the students keep saying after this game...I noe, after this game, but are u sure u'll really quit? the moment I'm away, or I'm not looking at them, they'll start to play again..sian! My lamentations to the students here: "U think we DTs like to control u all so much meh? U all think we like to be cursed by u all? We're forced to control u all...wad if the lecturers and or worse, the directors are here and happened to see u all play games, not only u all will die, but also will drag us down. Pls cooperate lah...don make life so difficult for us. I can be friendly with u all but doesn't mean u all can get over the top!

Just watch out...now always got directors bringing the visitors an walk around lvl 4...if u play games and get caught, good luck. Don regret then!

No comments: