Yesterday went to Sharolene's 21st bdae party at Jurong the chevrons (donno sp correct or not)...Thanks to Serene for the free ride..even though on the way there, we're lost and took 1 hr to go there but improvement made to go back home for only 25min used. I don mind getting lost while inside ur car cos it's pretty comfortable..wahahaha! Got book to read (street directory), music to listen (all ang mor's songs), and hello kitties to see..plus fragrance in the car (donno wad perfume she used or only using pandan leaves)..
Well...I love the food there! Wahaha...esp the chocolate fondue! Damn delicious! Good cooking skills made by Sharo's family.
Now the photos...thanks to Lee Siah~
Get wad I mean? Can see the dark dark pagoda shaped thing behind? It's the fondue...
Sorry ar...this was taken upstairs as there's many ppl and it's a bit too cramped...Sharo in the middle.
Her bdae mastercard~cool and yummy!
Our group photos haven't been processed yet, so no pics to be uploaded here.



No comments:
Post a Comment