While waiting for the other two......Angie and I were too bored, so take pics....
The first pic on the top left is my order..scallop and chicken baked rice..pretty nice...the below one is wad Angie and Kat ordered..as for Sherlyn...she ate only the banana ice cream. The drinks? Mine is the super damn sour lemon soda..and Angie is the lemon tea, Kat's oolong tea..nothing special..just those typical canned one wif a special glass and some ice cubes...
After our meals...real photo taking sessions:
They says the first pic I'm like too stiff, so take again...spot the difference?
Sherlyn like very sian to pose wif Angie..I noe lah..she loves posing wif me better...don believe? See below:
*Our kissing photos*
And see how she loves posing wif me?
Just Joking lah...Sherlyn is Angie's "twin" sis so they are so much closer....just my photography skills not so good so Sherlyn looks sian wif her..wahahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment