Pages

Monday, January 22, 2007

Wandering through my thoughts~

It's been a long time since I've come in here and blog. Last Fri, I saw RZ again...the first guy tht I had a crush on..I've seen him a total of 3 times after sec 4. 2 times last yr and 1 time this yr...It was quite diff feeling compared to last time when I saw him last 2 times. My heart is skipping a few beats(going to die lah liddat!) but this time round, I had no feelings for him anymore...I'm finally freed! haha!

Ok, enough abt tht RZ....he don't recognise me anymore or he chose not to..I'm not sure, but I don care anyway...I hope not to see him again.

Yesterday, I played basketball wif tht funny elder bro of mine. I find myself stronger wif more muscles on my arm tht I was able to shot in a few 3 pt shot. Wow! Nv knew I could do it! Maybe the court design is for kids bah, so easier to shot in. Still fat and plump, can't reduce weight leh!!! I'm still heavy! Thanks to IAP for gaining tht extra 2 KG fats on my tummy!

Maybe is because yesterday played basketball too vigorous le, my arms very painful today and I'm a bit sick.....my nose keeps on running for marathon and my throat quite dry...wtf! Sorry, didn't mean to scold vulgarism here but I just wanna shout out loud! wtf! knn! kns! wth! okok lah...just a bit moody today.

No comments: