Yaya...I know what u're thinking....How can it be? How can this happen? Molested? A not good looking me being molested? Ya, but it's true and I'm being molested not by a human.....guess wat? No, not a ghost but by a mosquito!
Saturday went wif my family to the bottle tree village at Khatib there, a really good place for recreation and for the feeding of mosquitoes too! I donno why...I suddenly felt the urge to scratch, then suddenly, I noticed my right arm's much more bigger than my left arm. Did I carry weights? I don't remember buying any dumbells leh...
In less than a few seconds, my right arm's muscles grown much biger than b4...haha, those gym ppl must be getting jealous of me. It's so itchy and I hate tht idiot mosquito tht molested me! Well, since I got skin allergy, I hope tht mosquito after sucking my low pressure blood will sonner or later die or get another skin disease! It's not my first time being molested by mosquito...got one time one mosquito robbed away my first kiss which resulted me in having the beautiful African black ppl lips! (no racist)
Is my blood really tht tasty? Or my lips really tht sexy to mosquitoes? Ok, I had enough! I don wan mosquitoes...next time I'll try to put honey lip gloss to attract bees k? Then wat will it look like? Maybe I'll look like I always like to eat sausages bah....
Right now, I don think I'll have the time to blog...I'll probably blog a few days later after my interim presentation which is scheduled on thurs. God wish me well and may lady luck be on my side!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment