Pages

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

This is driving me crazy!!!!

Ok, just u're wondering wad it is, it's my FYP proj....damn it! I'm stuck at configuring my ISDN PRI network, excuse me lor....I followed the lab sheets, configured everything properly and the physical layer was all well, yet it still cannot work? wth?

I donno wad's wrong wif it, the ISDN BRI network can work except the PRI network...ok, I noe if anyone can cont' reading my this posting further, u're a pro...it's so dull and it contains all my lamentations of my FYP...very boring hor?

Ok lah, I shan't cont' lamenting on my proj. But then wad to say huh? Oh yah, yesterday, I'm being "molested" by this fat girl in the train...she was quite big sized and squeezing her way into the train, suffocating everyone but I don blame her lah, she was in a rush mah

Then when the train jerked for a while, her left hand come grabbing my left breast! Wah...first time molested by a woman...I donno where her other hand grabbed at wad thing but i know she was so damn embarrassed and scared tht I would give her a punch in the face for she looked at me and looked away immediately...

Next, she was breathing hard and when she breathes out, she was like blowing onto my left arm. Thanks gal, there's still some more residue on my arm...u can blow more....but the wind from her mouth was pretty strong....plus, she nv eat any clorets or mentos...sian!!!! Would rather use a hair dryer to blow my arm. Finally, YCK, and I pumped my way out of the train...I was late for the FYP thing cos the train moves damn slow and always stopping saying wad..."due to a train ahead, we have to stop for a while, sorry for any inconvenience caused"....well, do we have a choice? Except to accept ur apologies, SMRT? U win anyway in any case...

No comments: