Ok, enough abt the new paper. Since I've already helped out for MIT whole day yesterday, today afternoon is my shift for the NYP open house, as tour guide....well, think I need a tour guide to teach me how b4 I become a tour guide...I don really noe NYP myself.
B4 beginning my tour guide, I took a souveniour frm the Mind sports game in the NYP lounge. see if u can solve it, it's quite tough and I'm surprised tht my dad can do it so easily!
Step one (initial stage):
Step Two (two balls in the two of the holes):
Step Three (Three of the balls in three of the holes):
Step Four (All the balls in all holes):
And U think it's all that easy? Well, it ain't. Take a closer look at this small little design below:
Not close enough? One more! Look at its below:
The design is tht it's not balanced and one side is always tilted...so u can imagine how hard it is to get all four inside the holes successfully...
Well, today made a new fren frm the Health Sciences. At first I tot she quiet one but in the end ok, not very quiet actually...nice toking to her...good, can make more frenz through tour guide. But very tiring and we have no good time management, think we took up too much time at the SHS (wah, if tht new fren eileen saw this sentence, she's gonna kill me!)....we exceeded the time limit of until 5.30pm and everything's quite rushed at the end of the tour. Well, nothing much to say lah.....smthng to confess abt: I've taken a goodie bag yesterday and today stealed a pen and calendar frm a goodie bag...
No comments:
Post a Comment