Pages

Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year, New Hopes

Happy New Year! Been a few days since I last updated my blog but nvm, don't think anyone would come in here to read anyway. :D

I don't think I had the time to upload all the photos tht I had with my sec sch best fren on the 30 Dec....we went to eat Japanese food and we shopped for bags...the Jap food...hmm...yummy but it's too noisy, like I'm eating a raw fish at the lau pa sar (old market).

I've bought a new bag but a fake Puma bag at the Bugis village there..sorry lah, I don care abt all the copyright stuff cos I'm quite broke and no one donated any money to the poor "Cabomba Charity for Shuting" leh...I don wanna stand in the court and declare anything!

Yah, New Yr eve, my MIT 0413 frenz, my two "daughters" and stephie and her fren sue, yichuan, samuel clement and susu. We unique ly celebrate the new yr by watching a horrendous scary thailand ghost movie at 11 which ends at 1am and it's already new yr. Wasted my $9 dollars siah! I dare not see the movie and I think I've only seen the movie in 30% while the 70%, I'm closing my both eyes, pretending asleep.

I swear I'll nv wanna watch a horror movie again! I don like to waste money to let my peaceful soul be hurt! Ok, after the movie, we gals dare not go into the toilet cubical, scare hear weird sound then I finally see a ghost when I looked into the mirror...scary! Who's tht ugly gal with explosive hair? Walau, scare me to death siah!

In order to calm ourselves down, sue brought us to a back alley pub where her fren worked as a waitress. Actually it needed to be 25 yrs old and above to enter but we were priviledged! Hehe...yah, downstairs all the crazy high ppl go dance cha cha, we went upstairs play and drink. We played "guess punch" or in chinese "chai quan"...we purposely made Clement lose so many times and asked him to dance! Muahaha...should see his pillar dancing or chair dancing! He shook his butt around like a patient having a stroke at the hips..so sad (no offense to those stroke ppl).

We played, drank vodka and ram til around 3.30 am and some of my fren looked a bit drunk though they insisted tht they're sober. I took cab wif Angie and Kat and we alighted near Kat's hse. haha, Kat's father sure is very worried abt his daughter's safety, for he even told kat tht b4 she reached home, 12 buses had passed by...he was watching for his daughter through the window...awww...we also worried abt kat for she was a bit drunk and we sent her home right til at the doorsteps and watched til her father opened the door did we dare to leave.

I had to stay overnight at Angie's hse and a contrast to Kat is tht for Angie, it's her mother tht was worried abt her safety. wah, suddenly felt abit tired and the time tht I really fell asleep was around 5 am and I woke up at 10 am....went home after bidding goodbye to Angie and her family, I slep again at 12.30+ pm til 5pm...wah, think my previous life was a pig? So sleepy head!

Finally regained my consciousness but I was still abit lacking of energy. ok, tht's all for now....this article is long enough to make ppl go sleepy....night!

No comments: